Vietnam Green Building Academy (VGBA) was established with the orientation to become a center for training, research, and consulting on the application of new – environmentally friendly solutions and technologies in the field of architecture and construction with the goal of developing sustainable urban in the future. Our training activities are geared towards hands-on projects, incorporating and applying the latest research and techniques in the construction industry.
We are now hiring:
JOB TITLE: BIM INTERNS
|Job description||– Participate in projects as a collaborator, project analyst
– Trained in the basic knowledge of the 3D information modeling process
– Able to work part-time at the office
|Working time||– Full time: 8:30-17:30, 1 hour lunch break
– Part-time: – Morning shift: 8:30 – 12:00
– Afternoon shift: 13h30-17h30
|Requirements||– Being a 3rd-4th year student, fresh graduate from Universities and Colleges majoring in construction
– Love building 3D models
– Ability to read and understand documents in English is an advantage.
– Priority will be given to candidates who have experience in doing large assignments and research projects at schools related to the field of construction.
– Knowledge of BIM
|Benefits||– Work in a professional environment with foreign experts, updating the latest techniques on the project.
– Remuneration and bonus policy according to company regulations
– Be officially recruited if you meet the job requirements
|Applying||Send your CV at:|